The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive >

New scirroco !

New scirroco !

by kevsplitty » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:55 pm
Went to our local vdub dealer today to get some oil & filter to service my T4,whilst waiting to be served had a look at the new scirroco! Wow was my opinion,they had one in red & it looked awesome,was completely blown away with it, would have one tomorrow if i could but the 21K price tag is putting me off :lol: Anyone seen one up close yet,what do you think?
kevsplitty
-

Re: New scirroco !

by beetle532 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:03 pm
Not seen one in the flesh but passed a nice red one on a flat bed truck yesterday. Been following the progress from "Iroc" to Scirrocco for ages. Looks great on the Volkwagen website but can't afford one myself :(
beetle532
-

by pootle » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:11 pm
:D :D :D
the pleasures of working in a VW dealership
:lol: :lol: :lol:
pootle
-

by buggirl » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:54 pm

I love them! Amazing car! In 3 years I will trade my Polo in for one. I am waiting fr the 1.4 version to come out. More economical than the above beast! :D
buggirl
-

by buggirl » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:59 pm
A couple more to tease you!
Image :P :compress:
buggirl
-

by ASW » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:34 pm
Awesome looking car :twisted:

Apparantly lots of fun to drive too :D

When my company ask me what I want for my next car I think I know what I will suggest ! :wink:
ASW
-