The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive > VW Related Chat

REEZVAAN RETURNS **********

REEZVAAN RETURNS **********

by Le Counte de JAYFOR » Wed May 07, 2014 10:36 pm
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewto ... t=reezvaan

He's on earlybay too, looks like he's a wrong un :x:

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php ... an#p489608

Moderators......... How can all my pm's from him DISSAPEAR out of my message inbox ??????? What's going on there ??????? Has he got through the security??????
Le Counte de JAYFOR
SSVC Member

Re: REEZVAAN RETURNS **********

by boyden » Wed May 07, 2014 11:39 pm
"Reezvaan is a poor communicator, bails on his commitments and is a waste of time".... where have I read that before? Oh, from the new boy Mr Shakeel1987, who just happens to have joined a few days ago, is in Pakistan and selling exactly the same products as Reezvaan :)

I got both things I bought from Reezvaan quite promptly and found him pleasant to deal with. He also appears to have the tailgate scripts actually made so not sure why they wouldn't be sent out.

Strange...

EDIT: All my pm's have gone too....!!!
boyden

by Le Counte de JAYFOR » Thu May 08, 2014 1:16 am
boyden wrote:EDIT: All my pm's have gone too....!!!

I hope the mods can explain how our pm's can be deleted or go missing :x: :x:

I dont understand this guy, he was selling quite well at first, now im glad I got what I got before I got stung. It cost very little to have stuff made in Pakistan and all I can say that GREED has maybe a big part to play in this.

REEZVAAN, if you have the nerve or even a good reason for this then share it. Otherwise you are nothing but another scammer and one day it will happen to you and I for one, will not blink an eye. And dont forget, I have the address in Reading :wink: which I might share with anyone who wants it to try and get their money back.

Get it sorted :twisted:
Le Counte de JAYFOR
SSVC Member

by split999 » Thu May 08, 2014 3:56 am
His full name is Reezvaan Zaffar and he lives in Multan Pakistan. he works for Shamim and company bottlers of Pepsi Cola.

His employers e-mail is info@scl-pepsi.com . phone number via switch is +92 61 451 5307 You can also try info-sales@scl-pepsi.com

His personal cell number is 0343 711 1110

I have a feeling you will see activity once he realizes that you can contact his employer and create a stink. I hope you get at least your money back.

^^^^^^^^ this copied from another site where his reputation has been under discussion.

Hth
split999
SSVC Member

by mclarni » Thu May 08, 2014 6:08 am
My PMs are still there from him.

With regards to the tailgate scripts we've all seen a picture that they've been made. Just no communication from him since then.

I'm hoping that there's just been an issue his end (like he's been arrested for a minor crime and is being held in a dark damp jail cell with some big burly sailor types) ;)

Once he's out he may contact us! ;)
mclarni
SSVC Member

by Iroc-2 » Thu May 08, 2014 6:52 am
Hi, I bought a oil sender unit. Took endless amounts of communication and pms, but three weeks later it arrived. From what I can gather he sends it to a college in England who then post it out to the buyer. Another valuable lesson learnt once bitten twice shy. I think if he explains the estimated delivery time it would put a lot of anxious buyers mind at ease
Iroc-2
SSVC Member

by readyboy61 » Thu May 08, 2014 8:31 am
I have recived both the rivet tool and the large logo hubcaps from him no probs at all,. I think he ships in bulk to his family in the uk and they send out the goods, if he is shipping by sea it takes a long time to get here plus customs and and a few days postage, i think he just needs to make it clear how long it will take in future i dint think he is intentionaly a bad egg but he should at least comment on here and sort any issues
readyboy61
SSVC Member

by gazpilot » Thu May 08, 2014 9:48 am
As above really, I've had coat hooks and engine channel tool. Both took a little time to get here but he did answer my pm's promptly. Feeling a bit gutted for you guys that haven't received the items you've brought, maybe take it up with paypal?

Grant
gazpilot
SSVC Member

by BJ1 » Thu May 08, 2014 10:39 am
I had some stuff from him, but a bit delayed and he isn't great at answering messages etc.

He sounds like someone who started a business but it's all got too much for him. I don't think he is a scammer, just totally disorganised. Come on Mr Zaffar, get your act together and stop hiding behind aliases. I've been to Pakistan and know how difficult it can be to do deals there, but this is Europe mate, so do some straight business and you will make money - above all, talk to people and act fairly.
BJ1
SSVC Member

by JonnyCJ » Thu May 08, 2014 11:51 am
I've ordered a few things and all have turned up aside from the tailgate script. I'm keeping an open mind as I'm not sure anyone would want a Spudmobile rear script other than me ?!

Happy to wait and see the outcome.
JonnyCJ
SSVC Member

by SplitBusVanatic » Fri May 09, 2014 9:30 am
LeCounteDeJayfor
You have PM.
SplitBusVanatic

by Bathtub57 » Fri May 09, 2014 12:57 pm
Just by way of feedback...

I bought a set of beauty rings end of February, they arrived within a week and look great. Maybe I got lucky but my experience was positive.
Bathtub57
SSVC Member

by Bods1 » Fri May 09, 2014 1:43 pm
Ditto the above I have had the rings and hubcaps (he even replaced one which was damaged) so not sure what has happened to this guy :( :?: :( :?: :!: :!:
Bods1
SSVC Member

by Rippers » Fri May 09, 2014 1:59 pm
I got a hub cap clip tool from him and a wheel balancing tool which despite being slow delivery and below par communication was fine.
He was interested in a awning I had for sale and led me on a bit with 'arranging a courier to collect' which didn't come to anything in the end
Shame really he had some nice products and a entrepreneurial skills but communication needed work.
I was sad to read about the attempted Cyclop light flip though that was a bit shameless
Rippers
SSVC Member

by vwbuzzers » Sat May 10, 2014 7:12 am
Sounds like a mixed bag looks like I missed out on this one was going to order from him but never got round to it.

Joe as for deleteing pms it looks like you have to tick them then go to the bottom of the page and select save ticked. I know when I've had pms people occasionally delete them when they change their minds even once sent.

Buzzers
vwbuzzers
SSVC Member