The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive >

hayburner magazine

hayburner magazine

by theovalguy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:24 am
Well ned and victoria did a great job yet again. I love the magazine but living in texas never see it unless I'm at busfest .
Anyways, ned picked lots of cool pics but there's many more. If you want to see them all I will let you have a inside look.
Just please don't erase or ad pics to this folder as I am giving you the passwords to go look at all of the pics we are taking.
Enjoy.. follow instructions.
Ok here's a special deal since magazine came out.
The whole story picture wise . I will share all the pics of the split bus rescue that's in the hayburner magazine.
Ok here you go..
Go to. Photobucket.com
Login is theovalguy@hotmail.com
Password is nedfaux
theovalguy
-

Re: hayburner magazine

by theovalguy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:31 am
Bye the way if you want to ask questions my email is theovalguy@yahoo.com
theovalguy
-

by Austin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:11 pm
Awesome article John, a fascinating read, defiantly the find dreams are made of.
Austin
-

by readyboy61 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm
Incredible, thanks for letting us lool at your pics. so is the plan to rescue every vw, part out the ones too far gone and the rest for resto? Havent got any nice front oval wings have you :wink:
readyboy61
-

by theovalguy » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:20 am
Oval front wings, I do have some. I can tell you they have the bullet signal though like usa uses. The red oval last issue had one of my euro front wings on it
theovalguy
-