The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive > VW Related Chat

Cool Flo Customer Service

Cool Flo Customer Service

by Pete67 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:36 pm
Went on Cool Flo webpage and ordered some items, just after I ordered I noticed a nice splittie tee - ordered it too despite the second postage charge which wasn't too crazy. Being in Northern Ireland we often get hit with crazy postage inflation (by certain companies - Heritage now started treating us as UK and including NI in free postage for orders over £60 - yippee) despite royal mail covering us as UK.

Get an email today from Shelley at Cool Flo to say they noticed my two orders and have put them into one order and refunded the second postage charge. Even asked for me to send them pics of my bug and splittie.

V impressed and would recommend these guys.
Pete67

Re: Cool Flo Customer Service

by Bluebeastie » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:58 pm
They helped me out at Stonor Park with something they had no chance of any income on either - so a big thanks from me for their attitude and service mentality - these guys deserve our business!

Thanks again
Bluebeastie
SSVC Member

by tman » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:16 pm
Last year at Camperjam we decided to give our elderly dog a rest in the shade under a tree close to their stall. One of the CoolFlo guys noticed our dog was struggling with the heat a little and came over with a bottle of chilled mineral water for him. As above, it wasn't going to earn them any money, it was simply a really nice and decent thing to do, hats off to them.
tman
SSVC Member

by beetleben » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:46 pm
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: its good to share these positive experiences
beetleben

by Pete67 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:33 pm
I endorse all these. very impressed with Cool Flo and their desire to help out and contribute to the vws scene. Support these guys and buy some kit!!

Other companies over the years who have went out of their way to get me the best postage price include - Stan at caravan-supplies, MadMats, machine7, broomsgrove autotrimers, should include Heritage for including NI as UK in their free postage. Should start a : something positive to say about a vw company thread!!
Pete67

by Vwstu » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:55 am
Cool flo are all really great guys and I've bought tonnes of stuff off them usually from shows but they are genuine Vw fans and great people, they always go out their way to help if possible and always had very good experiences dealing with them, they have some cool clothing and their busses are even cooler. Hats off to cool flo ;-)
Vwstu

by Austin » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:59 am
Yeah they are all really nice people, BB2013 my then 2 year old boy was having a melt down while we were near their stand, they saw the melt down and invited us in to have a look round the super low gypsy they had there, as a means of distraction for my son, he instantly snapped out of it when the guy gave him a cool flo keyring, which my son loved, no more flip outs from him for the rest of that day. Really nice people.
Austin
SSVC Member

by Cam Arnott » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:05 am
+1 on the above. Nice quick delivery on some odds & ends to Australia recently.
Cam Arnott

by Coolflo Vintage » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:34 am
Thanks for the kinds words guys we love the VW scene & truly believe in providing a quality product and service to the best of our ability, being fortunate enough to run a company in the scene we've all loved for so many years is truly brilliant.

Better still having customers like you and all that the scene offers is just amazing !!

Stay Cool see you at the next show..;0)
Coolflo Vintage