The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive > VW Related Chat

EXETER CONNECTION

EXETER CONNECTION

by Le Counte de JAYFOR » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:53 pm
Is there anyone in Exeter who can collect a single front seat up for me? Going to buy it on Ebay but thought i'd better check if there were any nice people in Exeter :D Don't have the full address at the mo all I know is that its Exeter 8)
Le Counte de JAYFOR
SSVC Member

Re: EXETER CONNECTION

by clymoj » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:42 pm
I'm in Cornwall at the moment. Will be coming up to the Midlands in the next couple of days and can collect on the way for you if that's any help.
clymoj

by Le Counte de JAYFOR » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:45 pm
clymoj wrote:I'm in Cornwall at the moment. Will be coming up to the Midlands in the next couple of days and can collect on the way for you if that's any help.

Thanks, I did see your message earlier and immediately sent the seller a message asking for his phone number, still waiting :roll: 8)
Le Counte de JAYFOR
SSVC Member

by piran » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:07 pm
Le Counte de JAYFOR wrote:Is there anyone in Exeter who can collect a single front seat up for me? Going to buy it on Ebay but thought i'd better check if there were any nice people in Exeter :D Don't have the full address at the mo all I know is that its Exeter 8)

hi,
i live in torquay and can collect it for you if it helps.
many thanks
rob
piran