The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive > VW Related Chat

OCD

OCD

by maddison » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:31 am
Hi

feeling a little shamed at the great little OCD write up in this months seedlings and realising we haven't had anything in Splitscreen scene about the weekend

I really would like to cover and capture all these club specific events….so…..anybody fancy putting a few words about the weekend together along with some pictures….pics not even that important, I can hunt and steal them :evil: :lol: (although your personal pics would be much nicer) but would be great to get someone personal experience of this great weekend

get involved :cheers:

Don't worry if you don't have the time or feel you have enough to say to write a full blown article…i'm happy piece together the experience of several people in 1 article…or if your a chatter box..fill the pages with just your experience ;-)

thanks everyone
maddison
SSVC Member

Re: OCD

by vwJim » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:56 pm
:cheers:
vwJim
Founder BWA Member

by Mike1973 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:27 am
Definitely need to fly the flag for this event, it is one of the highlights of our calendar!

I can do a write up, but I'm sure everyone who reads the mag is fed up to the back teeth of hearing me prattle on. And I'm only just getting round to sorting through the hundreds of photos I took ...
Mike1973
SSVC Member

by Claushema » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:20 pm
I'll get on it First thing next week. Robin is still talking about it and telling her mother she is going for sure next year. She also says hi to Hannah, Millie and Erin from the S'mores club.
Claushema
SSVC Member

by maddison » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:05 am
cheers Claushema - look forward to hearing all about it….

Mike, thanks for stepping in, you can save your ink for skegvegas write up (or any other adventures you have been on) ;-)
maddison
SSVC Member

by split bus kev » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:31 pm
Claushema wrote:I'll get on it First thing next week. Robin is still talking about it and telling her mother she is going for sure next year. She also says hi to Hannah, Millie and Erin from the S'mores club.

Erin says "Hi" back!
split bus kev
SSVC Member

by Bunda » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:45 pm
split bus kev wrote:
Claushema wrote:I'll get on it First thing next week. Robin is still talking about it and telling her mother she is going for sure next year. She also says hi to Hannah, Millie and Erin from the S'mores club.

Erin says "Hi" back!

Hannah say: "Yum!".
Bunda
SSVC Member

by Bunda » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:46 pm
Mike1973 wrote:Definitely need to fly the flag for this event, it is one of the highlights of our calendar!

I can do a write up, but I'm sure everyone who reads the mag is fed up to the back teeth of hearing me prattle on. And I'm only just getting round to sorting through the hundreds of photos I took ...

I look forward to seeing the article and photos. The drive up to Morthoe is a good anecdote to include!
Bunda
SSVC Member

by Mike1973 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:55 pm
Finally loading up some more photos

https://www.flickr.com/photos/29051501@ ... 7089548626

Rendezvous at Tiverton
OCD XV day One by Mike, on Flickr

Exmoor
OCD XV day One by Mike, on Flickr

Channel View Campsite - Fire Jenga
OCD XV Day one by Mike, on Flickr

Dotty
OCD XV Friday by Mike, on Flickr

Channel View Campsite

Breaking down camp

Lynton

Amazing cloud!

On the road to the next campsite, in that very cloud!

Lee Meadow Farmshop and campsite

This little piggy ...

Lee Meadow
Mike1973
SSVC Member