The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive > VW Related Chat

Another brilliant Busfest...

Another brilliant Busfest...

by Dougie » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:40 am
Fantastic weekend, even the sun put in an appearance... A few pics, sorry about the greasy smear on the camera lens..

Dougie
SSVC Member

Re: Another brilliant Busfest...

by Doka Dave » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:15 am
I thought so too!
Just got back late last night after cruising home through the Blackpool illuminations :)
Rounding off a great weekend.
Happy days...........

I even had a shower at BF this year - first time I have ever had a shower at a vw show - bloody lovely it was! Better than my shower at home lol
Doka Dave
SSVC Member

by Aspro » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:57 pm
As a Friday day visitor I was really dissapointed. Half the traders weren't set up till after lunch. Plenty of empty pitches too. No cars on display. No entertainment. Why charge a full 15 quid for the day if you're barely getting half the show?
Aspro

by Dougie » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:40 am
I have to agree with you Aspro, Friday is the arrive and set up day. Full entry price does seem a bit rich when there are no displays or even a full 'For sale ' section. Don't let it put you off though, Busfest is probably the biggest and arguably one of the best shows in the UK ( light blue touch paper and retreat...)
Dougie
SSVC Member

by ziggy » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:31 pm
Dougie wrote:Busfest is probably the biggest and arguably one of the best shows in the UK ( light blue touch paper and retreat...)

Hummmmm not IMO, whilst i had a good time thought the actual show lacked entertainment, a little disappointed with the parts for sale as was expecting some rare/intriguing bits and bobs also thought there was a lack of communication of what was on and when
ziggy
SSVC Member

by Dougie » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:02 pm
Best apart from Tatton Park, Stanford Hall......
Dougie
SSVC Member