The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive > VW Related Chat

AGM cancelled...

AGM cancelled...

by Dougie ยป Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:48 am
I'm sure this will not come as unexpected news but unfortunately we have had to cancel this years AGM and Annual Rally. It has not been an easy decision and one we have tried very hard to avoid.
There does not appear any chance of government guidelines regarding mass gatherings relaxing to the extent where we could legally go ahead with the event.
We also have to put the safety and wellbeing of all the members first and foremost.
I am very sorry that we have had to cancel, but I'm sure you will all understand that going ahead with the event was not an option.

Roll on next year, back bigger and better with the Bank Holiday reinstated as well.

Mods - I put this on the end of a couple of AGM threads but it appears it was getting missed there. Hopefully everyone will see it now. Thanks
Dougie
SSVC Committee Member