The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive > VW Related Chat

Crows Feet question?

Crows Feet question?

by Le Counte de JAYFOR » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:53 pm
If you were looking for the correct crows feet for yer bus, let’s say it’s a 57 and you can only find 58/59 crows feet. Does that really matter if the date was not correct, or even the year? As long as it had the crows feet?

What say you?
Le Counte de JAYFOR
SSVC Member

Re: Crows Feet question?

by type21f » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:07 pm
Oh how you little you know about OCD!
Hope you are well Joe? Long time no hear or speak?

Have you read.. https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewt ... p?t=290000
type21f
SSVC Member

by Who.Me? » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:20 am
If you're not bothered about the year, why care whether they're crowsfeet or not? The lug holes are hidden behind the hubcap clips anyhow. You'll be the only person to know whether they're correct :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: for your year (and month of course) or not.

I have four year & month-correct crowsfeet wheels on my single cab. It doesn't bother me that the fifth wheel is later.

Honest.

No; really.

Not at all.

:shaking: :lol:
Who.Me?
SSVC Member

by 54 OVAL » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:13 am
Ok ok get the point. Was only thinking long term if I ever sold it and you get some “GURU” pointing out that it wasn’t correct, would it of been advisable to get them now as I’m sure they will go up in price in the future.

Points taken. Will check the link out G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
54 OVAL