The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive > VW Related Chat

Vwbuzzers Raising this post in memory of my good friend boyblue whose funeral I attended today

Vwbuzzers Raising this post in memory of my good friend boyblue whose funeral I attended today

by boyblue » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:25 pm
We had the pleasure of spending time with James on one of the most memorable vw trips I've taken part in. So up for the kals /\ massive. :cheers: buzzers

A huge thanks goes out to our president for all his time and effort that has gone into 2008. Although I have been to fewer shows than I would of liked due to the birth of my second daughter. Neil and Sue have to be thanked for an unforgettable two week trip around Europe earlier this year, not to mention a free gay blue jacket!
Bring on 2009!
James

Vwbuzzers posted these pics of our James rip pal
boyblue

Re: Vwbuzzers Raising this post in memory of my good friend boyblue whose funeral I attended today

by sausage fingers » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:56 pm
Oh James. Ya bought a little tear to my eye. Its been a blast mate, and always more fun when there are more of us sharing it. 2007 and 2008 have been knackering but seeing the current work, money, credit-crunch cloud looming over us all has shown that it was a good job we did it when we did. I dont think '09 will be as good :( :(
Ben Pon, Bad Camberg etc thru- to Hannover in 07
Bug-in, Kals etc thru to the Biggest Brighton Breeze Ever in 08
Will we see such EPIC trips again :( :(

Neil
PS. It is a rather gay jacket
sausage fingers

Re: Vwbuzzers Raising this post in memory of my good friend boyblue whose funeral I attended today

by Restotim » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:08 pm
well about belgium: There will be a Bug In 3 and there are rumours that the bug show would take place at Spa again :cheers:

So not all bad for '09, and don't forget Hessisch...
Restotim

by Menace » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:27 pm
[quote="Restotim"]well about belgium: there are rumours that the bug show would take place at Spa again :cheers:
quote]

Oh i hope so :thumbup: 8) :rr:
Menace

by Menace » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:29 pm
boyblue wrote:Neil and Sue have to be thanked. Bring on 2009!
Hear hear well said :thumbup: :thumbup: 8)
Menace

by fastwheels » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:32 pm
Yes that's a big thanks from me too,Europe trips 2008 was most champion :wink: :D :D
fastwheels
SSVC Member

by vwbuzzers » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:49 pm
KALS /\ massive

top guy but crap on hills :wink:
vwbuzzers
SSVC Member

by sausage fingers » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:09 am
vwbuzzers wrote:KALS /\ massive

I dropped th'ammer then found I only had a little 'ammer :roll: (Story of my life)

Neil
sausage fingers

by boyblue » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:07 am
sausage fingers wrote:

I dropped th'ammer then found I only had a little 'ammer :roll: (Story of my life)

Neil
I thought it was a little nail you had and a big thammer
boyblue

by vwspijlbus » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 am
:lol:

2008 was a great bus year. Up to 2009!
vwspijlbus
SSVC Member

by sausage fingers » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:29 pm
boyblue wrote:
sausage fingers wrote:

Neil
I thought it was a little nail you had and a big thammer
Good point, well put, youf.
BTW, are you an Uncle yet ?
Neil
sausage fingers

by boyblue » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:57 pm
Not yet pal due 1st February
boyblue

by 67vert » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:12 pm
Big thanks from me too.
Reet champion youf, hope to check more seat covers with you in 2009.
Kals massive you are all crap on hills.
Love Dad
67vert
SSVC Member

by vwbuzzers » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:58 pm
67vert wrote:Big thanks from me too.
Love Dad

very very True Graham :oops: think I'll leave the reduction boxes on my Austrian high top ready for when i return next.
vwbuzzers
SSVC Member

by boyblue » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:43 pm
vwbuzzers wrote:
67vert wrote:Big thanks from me too.
Love Dad

very very True Graham :oops: think I'll leave the reduction boxes on my Austrian high top ready for when i return next.
I do hope it's not going to have all that crap on the roof you'll never under any tunnels! Besides you'll never get ladders long enough! He he
boyblue