The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive > VW Related Chat

O.C.D XI 26th-30th may, register!! we are full!

O.C.D XI 26th-30th may, register!! we are full!

by buzz » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:25 pm
hello all, its that time again..... Oldtimers Cruize Devon XI ...... "it'll be just right!"

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64604

for those of you that don't know what its all about click on the link and let the pics tell the tale..... or carry on reading..... i am aiming this event at all types of us...... single, couples and families etc... so what i have been trying to do is get us all catered for. the cruize will include some good pubs that do good food, clean campsite (showers etc..) maybe a bouncy castle (if the kids are good), maybe another good pub, good likeminded people that enjoy their own and other split busses and all in north devon... can you just imagine 30 busses cruizin.. around and through the villages....

criteria.... it would be wise to have your bus all serviced up ( there are some entertaining roads), all of which i would be more than happy driving my old 59 up and down (or The Lounge). mums and dads are responsible for their own children. the cruize is all about start to finish, so you would need to be able to participate from start to finish (thurs 26th may @ 2.06pm till monday 30th may)

what's included...
thursday 26th (with a full tank of fuel) we will leave junction 27 M5 then cruize to a campsite , where we will pitch up for one night (elec available). there is a club house onsite that do good pub grub, so after a long day on the road you can let your hair down..(remember we are back on the road in the morning).
fri morning aim to leave site 10.30/11am we all will then cruize some more, taking in some great views and some interesting lanes (very picturesque). this area still a bit vague!!! but it will come together .. (i hope), then heading to our next campsite, yet again elec available and a club house onsite to discuss the ups and downs ..
sat morning aim to leave 10.30/11am head back towards the coast, this is time to refuel.. after the day showing off..... in someway or another we will head to the next campsite via the super market to stock up. we will stay here for the final 2 nights (good campsite facilities, hot shower etc. no elec available here). there is a club house onsite, but the way i see it for the sat evening is you do your own thing, there are a few good pubs around .
sunday morning leave site for a day out location/car park still not decided (but i have a cracking plan....) but where ever we go (beach etc..) plan to stay there for the day. late afternoon cruize back to campsite, get freshened up ready for the last blast!!!! in the onsite bar (remember driving home the next day!!).

hope you understand and like all the above, i know there are a couple of daytime places that still need sorting so i will update as soon as i know.

also i am still blown away with all your generosity last year.... and i do not expect that again. but also i have tried to keep the price real!!! as things are still tight for all of us.

now for the not so exciting bit..... i know funds are tight, and with an event like this we all have fuel, food, beer and general expences ontop of ticket price. so i have tried to keep it down to a minimum ( considering it's a bank hol weekend), the price is per split screen bus, ( 2 adults and up to 3 children) for 4 nights camping . £89.00

if you are still interested and want to be a part of the O.C.D XI ....there are only 30 spaces available (including mine), so first register first in!....... please email buzz1959@btinternet.com subject "O.C.D XI im in". with your details (names, bus reg and year ,who's in your bus and whether you would require elec). to register. so if you want to be part of the coolest cruize in devon, get registered..

if you are one of the first 30 to register, i will reply telling you how to pay.... your place will only be reserved for a couple of weeks, so if you want in... get paid....

if you are not in the first 30, i will still reply and let you know.... but if any one does not pay within the time scale and your next in line... you will be notified!!

cheers buzz and look forward to seeing you all again.
buzz
SSVC Member

Re: O.C.D XI 26th-30th may, register!! we are full!

by buzz » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:15 am
fantastic couple of days.....thank you!! :wink:

21 registered so 9 places available 8O
buzz
SSVC Member

by vwJim » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:38 am
buzz wrote:fantastic couple of days.....thank you!! :wink:

21 registered so 9 places available 8O

:cheers: :cheers:

who needs Camberg... :wink:
vwJim
Founder BWA Member

by buzz » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:28 pm
i did a recy on one of the lanes..... and i was not the only one doing so!!!

pic.. to follow..
buzz
SSVC Member

by e m p i » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:18 pm
Have emailed you dude :)

Shalom, Lee
e m p i

by buzz » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:56 pm
bbbaaaarrrrrrr

buzz
SSVC Member

by M J D » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:56 pm
Nice one buzz first dibs on the one with the pretty little mouth 8O oh and can you make sure all that sh** has been picked up before we roll through :cheers:
M J D
SSVC Member

by buzz » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:34 pm
M J D wrote:Nice one buzz first dibs on the one with the pretty little mouth 8O oh and can you make sure all that sh** has been picked up before we roll through :cheers:

you know me.... ill have it all cleaned up :wink:
buzz
SSVC Member

by flatbeat » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:32 pm
buzz wrote:
M J D wrote:Nice one buzz first dibs on the one with the pretty little mouth 8O oh and can you make sure all that sh** has been picked up before we roll through :cheers:

After you've cleaned it up mate could you save it for me? It'll do the garden a treat :lol:
flatbeat
SSVC Member

by M J D » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:04 pm
buzz wrote:

Your attention to detail buzz is second to none :wink: if there are people out there still deciding to join up you will not be dissapointed :cheers:
M J D
SSVC Member

by Giant » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:28 pm
Any places left?
Giant
SSVC Member

by buzz » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:48 pm
Giant wrote:Any places left?

yes there are... if you want to come and play!! .... then email me with the info needed to register... :wink:
buzz
SSVC Member

by buzz » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:47 pm
hello all... what a fantastic responce... we have 27 onboard.... 1 pending a holiday return... so only 2 spaces left.....

i am away for the weekend so if you email over this time... it will be first in, first served on my return...

cheers for all your interest :wink:
buzz
SSVC Member

by flatbeat » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:38 pm
27.Fantastic! What a result :D It's gonna be 8) 8) 8)
flatbeat
SSVC Member

by TJW964 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Payment Sent. Hooray!
TJW964
SSVC Member