The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive > VW Related Chat

Weston Park cancels bookings ???

Weston Park cancels bookings ???

by peter the plumber » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:39 pm
I have heard a rumour that Weston Park is closing down, a friend has been told that their wedding booking is to be cancelled. If this is true does this effect Camperjam, will it be cancelled too. I have tried looking on the web site but all is normal at the moment. Does any body know any more.
peter the plumber

Re: Weston Park cancels bookings ???

by silversteve » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:15 pm
David Eccles will answer this!!

Steve
silversteve
SSVC Member

by berpsta » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:37 pm
i find it unlikely id of thought the Virgin V music festival that they have held there for the last few years is a right earner for them

Sean
berpsta
SSVC Member

by TJW964 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:15 pm
It might be the restauraunt side that is involved and not the site overall.
TJW964
SSVC Member

by peter the plumber » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 am
Turns out to be Weston Hall has gone bump taking a lot of wedding dreams and money with it but it is the big hall on the hill near Dubfreeze's Stafford show ground and nothing to do with Weston Park. :cheers:
peter the plumber

by David Eccles » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:14 pm
you had me worried for a nano second then!!!! but I checked it out and they knew nothing..this is why then!
phew
see you all at WESTON PARK!!!!
David Eccles
SSVC Member

by zippy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:18 pm
peter the plumber wrote:Turns out to be Weston Hall has gone bump taking a lot of wedding dreams and money with it but it is the big hall on the hill near Dubfreeze's Stafford show ground and nothing to do with Weston Park. :cheers:
We got married there a few years back, been trying to ring them to book for valentines/anniversary 8O
zippy
SSVC Member

by TJW964 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:16 pm
peter the plumber wrote:Turns out to be Weston Hall has gone bump taking a lot of wedding dreams and money with it but it is the big hall on the hill near Dubfreeze's Stafford show ground and nothing to do with Weston Park. :cheers:

That is what I said. I knew about this about a month ago but wasnt allowed to discuss. Guess things got so bad that they needed to close it down. Shame, a lot have people have been happy getting married there, etc.
TJW964
SSVC Member