The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive >

Red9 wishbone

Red9 wishbone

by davebug » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:19 pm
Anyone running this set up if so any shots and feedback on how good these are ,current bus slam works narrowed but this set up is looking appealing ,any info appreciated regards Dave m.
davebug
-

Re: Red9 wishbone

by markp » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:27 pm
I'm running Red9

the below link will show you the system .... its from that page onwards

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=77632&start=2820

for me the system is FAB ..... SMOOTH , POSITIVE STEERING , FULLY ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS , AND WAS EASY TO FIT

down side are you'll never be able to go super low again and this system is not narrow enough for your bus to go super low ...... I've had it down to 62" to gutter and I rubber on my inner arches so I took him back up ... his now sitting at 63 1/4 I think and its a good high and only rubs a tinny bit every now and then if i have heavy passenger and hit a big bump in road .... ( wife 9 stone so it never rubs when she is shot gun ever with a fully loaded bus )

If you need any more info just call buddy 07799714868 and I i can answer your questions i was

Mark
markp
-