The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive >

CP Door awning photograph wanted

CP Door awning photograph wanted

by type21f » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:55 pm
Wanted
Photo of Canterbury Pitt door awning popper position on the inside face of the cargo doors with measurements from fixed location, so I can install poppers on my cargo doors

Please?
type21f
-

Re: CP Door awning photograph wanted

by e m p i » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:18 pm
Bro in laws but is all tucked up at the moment but I know he has an OG door canopy so I guess he must have the poppers on the doors as well. I will see if he can dig it ,out of the garage and get some measurements for you. Or even better, some pictures AND some measurements :cheers:

Cheers, Lee.
e m p i
-

by maddison » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:23 pm
graham…I've had a few original canopies and the stud position has varied slightly on them…only very slight…but they have been different

I will measure my poppers for you tomorrow, but i would wait till you can test fit the actual canopy you have if i was thee
maddison
-

by type21f » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:31 pm
LOL..
I also have several...LOL
But I would like to know where they are on OG CP buses to see if my canpies do match up...
I have two Red and white but want to have a green and white one made to match Peebles and want the poppers in the correct place....
type21f
-

by chrystal » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:59 pm
My CP canopy has the long straps that go over the roof to studs that should be in the gutter rail. I need to get the studs though
chrystal
-

by type21f » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:11 pm
....and at the door does it not have short straps that attach to pop studs on the inside face of the cargo doors?
These....

The studs in the gutter are sold by "woolies"
http://www.woolies-trim.co.uk/

Search for dot...

Like these

type21f
-

by chrystal » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:24 pm
Thanks. I have seem them on woollies and will get some. My straps are lengths and go to the offside corners I believe. I also need to get the pop studs for the cargo doors
chrystal
-