The Split Screen Van Club
You are viewing the Split Screen Van Club forum archive.
The forum archive is read-only.

Unfortunately in 2021 the Split Screen Van Club forum suffered a ransomware attack and lots of the forum data was lost.
What threads that have been recovered are now searchable on this site. Some threads may be incomplete and some images are still being recovered.

Forum archive search

Forum Archive > Technical

help!

help!

by dub addict » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:49 pm
can anyone tell me where i can buy the concertina hose thingy that comes out of a splitty heat exchanger,and where i can buy a rubber floor mat for the rear of my kombi? :?
dub addict

Re: help!

by dubbus56 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:14 am
I've got a rubber floor mat, pm me your email if your interested I'll send you a pic.
Ben
dubbus56

by Red Devil » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:27 pm
Not sure if this is correct as I haven't had time to check it out yet but I picked up some of the bay window pipes which go from the heat exchangers at DubFreeze and asked if they would be suitable. The chap told me that beetle ones were the sort i was after but that depended upon some small section of pipe being available to where it attaches to the bus. Totally useless post at the moment I appreciate as I haven't had time to check it out but if someone else reads this and knows maybe they could confirm it for you/us.

RD :D
Red Devil
SSVC Member

by vwJim » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:54 pm
I've also heard bug ones work, though not sure from which model...
vwJim
SSVC Committee Member

by pootle » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:23 pm
I've used 60mm pre heat pipe from local motor factors and it works fine apart from all the bits of stuff flying in cab when reved (pipes not connected for 5years)
pootle
SSVC Member